***Any student athlete who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 3 months must complete the Return to Play protocols. If you have already completed the RTP protocols with the NHS Trainer, you have met the requirements. Click HERE for details.***
All Varsity sports contests will be live streamed on the Newington High School YouTube Page. Visit and subscribe at http://youtube.com/newingtonhighschool605 for all of your Nor’easters Sports Coverage!
Welcome to the NHS Wrestling Homepage. Newington Wrestling was established in 1987 by Richard C. Hastings. This program is dedicated to making student athletes better people on and off the wrestling mat. We instill values that former coaches have instilled in ourselves and follow the motto Coach Hastings lived by "Hard Work Towards Excellence
How to join Newington Wrestling Remind 101:
- Go to: www.remind.com/join/nhsw2017
- Add your cell phone number
- A code will be sent to your phone
- Enter that code on the next screen and click CONFIRM to verify your phone number
- If you are already on Remind 101 from last year you WILL need to rejoin
How to join Newington Wrestling Remind through texting:
1. Open your Messages App
2. Text to the number "81010"
3. Write the message "nhsw2017"
4. Follow the prompt to join our Remind group
Healthy Snacks for Matches:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- Healthy Snack Bars
- Gatorade 50/50 mix with water
| | Share