Home | Sitemap | Newington High School |
BOOSTER CLUB OFFICERS
President: David Stolfi
Secretary: Sue Mullings
Treasurer: Kate Canepari
Boy’s Reps: Kevin Welch & Tim Durocher
Girl’s Reps: Sondra Sanford
Photo Coordinator: Scott Hoagland
Welcome to the Soccer Booster Club page! We are excited to provide this site for you so that you can have the latest up-to-date information for Booster Club activities as well as access to all the necessary forms. The booster club is a group of parents who volunteer their time to support both the Girls and Boys soccer teams through a variety of areas. We plan the Preseason Camp, Meet the Teams/Coaches event, end of the season banquet at the Aqua Turf, fundraisers, concessions, help with apparel, senior night & gifts and much more. Our goal as a booster club is to ensure the players and coaches have a great season every year. Please keep checking for up to date information as we get closer to the 2021 season!
Our Memory Book organizer(s) are on a mission to collect pictures for this season's special Memory Book publication. Every single player will be included in the Memory Book. We are in need of all kinds of shots including action shots and candid’s of players on and off the field, coaches, managers, even parents! Sometimes the best pictures come from Smartphones! Anyone, including student athletes, can email pictures to: NHSSoccerPics@gmail.com Please spread the word that pictures are needed and that the email address can be found here on the Booster Club webpage. Thank you for helping to collect pictures for the Memory Book with us!
The end of the year banquet will be held at the Aqua Turf in Southington
Tentative Date: November 18th, 2021
The Aqua Turf Club
556 Mulberry Street
Important Seniors: please check your emails for copies of the forms for scholarships below. Great opportunity for players!
5 SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR NHS PLAYERS:
1. SCN Dave Erwin Memorial Leadership Scholarship - $1000 Deadline April 15th. "How have I demonstrated leadership on & off the soccer field and how it made me a better person"
2. SCN Kerri Lee Donlin Memorial Scholarship - $500 for a female Deadline April 15th "What have I done to give back to the game of soccer within my community?"
***Each Scholarship has an official entry form and specific criteria needed to apply please visit www.newingtonsoccer.org or contact email@example.com,
3. CJSA Central District Scholarship - Either $500 or $1000 Deadline April 1st . "What have I done to give back to the game of soccer within my club or community"
4. CJSA State Scholarship - $1000 Deadline Deadline March 13th. "what soccer means to me"
5. National Billy Goaziou Scholarship - $1250 Deadline April 7th. "How soccer has personally affected your life or the development of your character; and no more than two letters of recommendation."
***Please visit www.usyouthsoccer.org/players/scholarships/***